website access

tanstaafl
this is not pressing, but it is somewhat of an irritant.  U apparently used wix.com to create your website, and it appears that they use ActiveX to display rich content.  i say "appears" because i'm not an HTML or CSS guru (or ActiveX, either, for that matter), but Firefox, which does not work with ActiveX, just displays a blank gray window.  Opera and IE, OTOH, both display the screen correctly.  at first i thought that i had my Noscript (whitelister plugin) settings wrong, but i still get the gray window when i force Noscript to allow all requests from all sites.

i would prefer to use Firefox, my default browser, but i can use other browsers.  some folks may not be able to use another browser, in which case they won't be able to access openplcproject.com.  just a thought.

Re: website access

deusinvictus
I'm not sure what they used to create the site, but I've only ever visited it using Firefox, that's what I'm using right now.  I think the problem might be with your setup.