Creating a Backbone architecture for the system defining all interfaces.

Creating a Backbone architecture for the system defining all interfaces.

AhmedMaged
first of all, Many Thanks for starting that brilliant project. it will be great if we got a community for developing and sharing ideas in this title. So, someday we can have a complete powerful system, which everyone is adding to it, and has many manufactures.
But to allow everyone to develop and add in his field, the main architecture shall be explained. this architecture that defines how the system main components interact with each other, such CPU, IOs Cards, and the programming software, and all other rules that shall be followed in the development process.

So, do you accept that concept?
i am looking forward to be a part of that.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Ahmed Maged
a.maged.1988@gmail.com