Can I run OpenPLC software on Arduino DUE?

Can I run OpenPLC software on Arduino DUE?

tpszumla
I have a Arduino DUE processor board - do not have $ yet to purchase a full PLC kit - can I run the Opensource PLC software on this board- and then just jumper over to a breadboard to observe my how my logic I/O plays?

Tom

Re: Can I run OpenPLC software on Arduino DUE?

thiagoralves
Administrator
Hi Tom,

The OpenPLC currently runs better on the RaspberryPi. The version that runs on Arduino is too old. With some modifications on the code you may be able to make it run on the Due as well. This blog post (http://www.openplcproject.com/#!OpenPLC-is-having-a-new-brother-the-OpenPLC-Mini/c1r22/64E8D308-1B83-41CA-B5F6-68B20E6CF47A) has instructions on how to make the OpenPLC run on an Arduino.