Arduino and Beremiz?

joaquin
Hi, and congratulations for the new more professional taste of the project! cool!

I've read information about the software part of OpenPLC, and although it's very nice, have you thought about using an already free (as libre) developed environment as Beremiz?

I'm very intereseted in the project, months ago I'm looking for similar projects and tools, and I think the AVR compiler is already present in Beremiz (as the MAtPLC compiler) It only should be integrated.

Are you interested?

This is a personal opinion, but don't you prefer python to C#? I think it can make a project more attractive.

Congratulations again!
Joa

Re: Arduino and Beremiz?

thiagoralves
Administrator
Hi joaquin!

Thank you for your message. I've never heard about Beremiz. Looking at their webpage I got amazed how I didn't find that before! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will look for ways to make the Beremiz editor compatible with the OpenPLC. I believe that it won't be very hard, since it already generates ANSI C code.